Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Showcases

My first show at HSPVA is over! Suffice to say, I had an amazing experience. Loved working with so many talented people, and of course the lovely and beautiful Ms. Cynthia Ogden. She is such a great director. Performing and acting make me so happy. I'm excited for next year, maybe I'll actually get a lead role in something. My favourite scene was the "Tet Prediction" scene when I was a colonel! It was so great working with my friends and the people I love.

In other news, I'm thinking of my 16th birthday party and what I want to do. I was thinking of having a really nice tea party, pastel-themed, where there would be jelly donuts, macarons, cupcakes, and lemon tarts and we could all sing and take polaroids and just chill and have fun. We could also go to the Houston preview of the movie "Malificent". IDK. We'll see. I'm excited though :-)

Last weekend, I made some bacon egg cups; they turned out PRETTY WELL.

Bacon Egg Cups

 Stuff you need:

  • Muffin tray
  • Bacon (I got uncured)
  • Eggs (number depends on how many you want to make, I got organic brown ones)
  • Herbs (I have rosemary, but anything works)
  • Cottage cheese (optional)
Materials
Line your pan with oil & fry the bacon till its edges are a golden colour, but not too brown because it's still going to cook in the oven.


Pat your bacon to soak up excess + unhealthy oil (but not too much, will explain why later)
Cut your bacon stripes into ½ to line them criss cross like the one in the foreground, or about ¾ of the way for it to be circular, like the one at the top in the middle
Since the bacon is already slightly greasy, you don't need to line the pan with cooking oil.
Crack the eggs into the muffin cups! Add salt, pepper, herbs, and cottage cheese.
Bake for 12-15 mins in the oven @ 400 degrees Farenheit

Take out with a knife (if it's sticky) and enjoy! :-)



-

Farenheit 451 is SO SO interesting! I hope the end doesn't disappoint though.









1 comment:

  1. I just made this with vegetarian bacon and a local farm's eggs since I'm vegetarian/vegan. So good! :))

    ReplyDelete