Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Galveston (more commonly referred to as "Galvy")

Well... my weekend has been pretty eventful, to say the least. It all started out with........
a sleepover at Sammie's house! She was supposed to pick me up at 5:30 but came at 9:30 instead.. it's alright though, we had fun
Her condo is really REALLY NICE (??) This is the main lobby area place. Perfect selfie place
Also her dog pooped freaking everywhere so she had to clean up its mess

V. cool coffee machine? We had hot cocoas
 I hadn't been to Galveston before, but I think it was a little over-glorified. Still, it was super fun. Happy Birthday Ragan!
A first glance at Galveston

Some stuff on sale @ the flea market.

Ok, so this shop was selling beady things?
This stall was really weird.. they were selling things to wear on your feet (?) I didn't think it was practical at all, considering it was $20 for a pair of weird things you could put on your feet.

BEACH DAY
We saw this banner thing at a stall and someone helped us take a photo. My neck looks ratchet.

Pretty Cafe

The beach in a small jar! I thought this was so pretty

 We got tired of shopping, so we went to a place called "Mosquito Cafe". Kind of weird cause everyone there was white, so they all stared at me when I went in. I order quesadillas with Spinach and mushroom! The potato salad was really good! I loved it. Ragan got a Spinach pasta, Sammie shrimp tacos, and Qualee a steak sandwich. We couldn't finish the meal.

Peep my food

I'd give it a 7.5/10. Weird tables and a shit ton of birds. But good food

We met Ms. Elmore and her family at the cafe
What a nice and weird coinkydink! We sang Ragan the birthday song in public.
The beach! 

A picture! IDK what my mouth is doing. But I look good so it's ok

YEET!
 We met Cameron at the beach and we all went for ice cream. We also *tried* to play sports. #PVA

I swear I only eat cookies and cream ice cream. The guy was nice and gave me 2 scoops even though I paid for one
He probably felt bad for me or something


All our ice cream! :-)
We went shopping some more after that. I bought some fantastic smelling shea butter soap for my mom and for anyone else as a birthday gift. We all got matching shirts. We went for dinner at this place called "The Spot". Interesting concept. Everything there was fried.

Summary: Galveston is nice when you ignore the drunk people and the scary people. Happy Birthday Ragan.

Came home at around 10:30pm (?) I had so much fun though. I love hanging out with my friends.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment