Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Milkmaid braids & Happy feet

Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend. I got my bottom braces re-done this morning (it hurts!). I am so excited for JapanFest tomorrow but I'm sad that I won't be able to eat anything ): .

My OOTD for today :-)

Dutch Milkmaid braids! Thanks Maegan for the inspiration :-)


Aaaand a side view :-)

A good tutorial for the braids is HERE , it's super easy and simple and makes you look super cute if you have a bad hair day and need something quick.  My style is $ cheap $ and cute so here are the deets!

Top: $7 Graphic Tee from WetSeal 

Cardigan: $13 from Charlotte Russe

Skirt: $14.95 Jeanie Flippy Skirt from Cotton On

Earrings: $3 From Forever21

Shoes: $10 Creepers from Target

Bag: $50+ from Adidas (it's my mom's from the 70's)


I also just love wearing mismatched socks with colourful outfits bc they can be pulled off.

Photocreds to my friend Joelyn :-) 

In other news, I got a new bikini today that is super adorable and am drinking an avocado milkshake- still in my milkmaid braids because I don't wanna take them out! Rehearsal is going ok, I hate the pollen outbreak, and I'm currently reading Farenheit 451

Happy Friday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment