Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer!

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE! Thank goodness.

Ended the semester without my GPA changing (whew!) and all A's. I got really lucky. Must work harder next year! ):

The first thing I did when I got out of school was go to Olivia's birthday party. (I love you Olivia). Some pics from the party:
g-dwag, yours truly, and mr.bond in the flesh

..Gracie cut herself while chopping watermelon

gorgeous pool/day/colours



ily olivia

Snapchat shot

! this ! photo of us is so cute

yA

I LOVE THIS PHOTO A LOT HAHAHA (of course olivia is smiling)

I sang her a lil' song :) The party was super fun. I wanna own a house like that someday.
Next day: my party! Bridget slept over and helped me SOO much with the decorations/props/everything. Could not have done it without her. 
Some pics:
Streamers! and jars

16 helium balloons


Beautiful cake! So yummy and pretty :)


Oops...we kind of went overboard

The aftermath

Lovely macarons/deserts from OuiDesserts

We put up a blank canvas and let people paint all over it


Bridget made most of the cute Photo Booth props

 I basically couldn't stop taking photos

I have a slight obsession with mason jars

I am just very proud of the decorations and the look of the party as a whole.
After that party, we went to another one. It was pretty fun! 

This photo is basically the party
3 parties in 2 days! I love being busy. I am looking forward to a lot more DIY stuff this summer. Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment