Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

What's poppalockin

Ugh I've been so busy, and kind of been procrastinating. Oops. Here are some of my head shots I took with Joelyn! We took like 100+ photos (oops)






These were for my reauditions. Oops. Reauditions. Didn't do too well. Landed up in the middle category. I'm just really torn between wanting to learn about acting even though I get TERRIBLE grades in acting class and sticking to what I'm good at-design. Sigh. 

Anyway, the all school musical is the Sound of Music (ehh). I got publicity for the show and will be making videos like this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-R9Ux4dbSw) for the show. You should watch my video if you haven't! I am quite proud of it! It turned out a lot better than I expected but kind of exactly how I wanted it to look. 

Finals week, and then FREEEEDOM for 2 months! I'm so excited. I will be spending my summer wisely. Oh yeah, my friend Isabella wrote a YouTube series. I auditioned for the show and got a role! Yay. So that's happening. I'm excited. 

I NEED TO SHOP. The need is real. Stay freshhhh + I will be posting a lot of tips/DIY stuff over the summer.

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment