Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My 16th Birthday Party

Hey y'all! I haven't updated a lot but it's because a) I'm busy watching Netflix, and b) I'm busy watching Netflix. Here are some photoooos



We ordered some really great macaroons, fruit tarts, and mini eclairs from this place called Oui Desserts. The macarons were lavender, hazelnut, and raspberry flavoured. 


Mom made some pasta and mini quiches. Had so much fun decorating and setting up! (all with the help of my wonderful beb Bridget)

Ma rug


16 Helium Balloons
-
Here are some photos from the photo booth! (Bridget made most of the props and we decorated the top with rolls and cut outs!)







Some polaroids:





My cake! I love this cake, it's so pretty! It tasted wonderful too :-)


Group shot while blowing out the candles


Overall it was really fun, kinda chill, and so grateful that everyone came out. Hope they enjoyed the company and food as much as I did :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment